IDENTIFY YOUR BUSINESS INSURANCE RISK
At First Knight Insurance, we know choosing the right insurance for your business is an important decision. Whether you’re a store owner, office professional or wholesaler, our flexible, streamlined small business insurance coverages are designed to protect you against the unique risks and exposures you face – so you can tend to your business and rest assured that it is protected in every imaginable way.
BUSINESS OWNERS INSURANCE
- Business Owners Insurance Policy (BOP) is recommended for most small businesses, as it is often the most affordable way to obtain broad coverage. Combining both property and liability insurance, a BOP will cover your business in the event of such things as property damage, suspended operations, or lawsuits resulting from bodily injury or property damage to others.
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY INSURANCE
- Commercial Property Insurance can protect your business by funding repair or replacement of damaged physical assets when disasters such as fire, windstorms, hail or vandalism strike.
GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE
- General Liability Insurance can protect your business against financial losses resulting from claims of injury or property damage caused by you or your employees and your products or services.
COMMERCIAL AUTO INSURANCE
- Commercial Auto Insurance can get you on the road again quickly after an accident and ensure your business is protected against losses from injuries to other drivers, passengers and pedestrians for which you and your employees are liable.
WORKERS’ COMPENSATION INSURANCE
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance can satisfy your employees’ medical needs in the event of an accident or disease and make a quick return to work possible, while removing lawsuit potential by current or former employees.
Our brokerage offers a myriad of coverages to meet your specific insurance needs. Some businesses may find the BOP alone to be sufficient, while others may wish to tailor Business Owners Insurance policy by increasing key coverages, adding other options, or eliminating unnecessary coverages. Therefore, allow us to be of service to you and feel free to call us and ask any questions you may have regarding insuring your business.
Even if you are currently insured, let First Knight Insurance analyze your policy and check if you are properly covered. Our experience shows that we save an average of 20% to our business clients by offering them state of the art Small Business Insurance coverage.