COMMERCIAL AUTO INSURANCE
Commercial Auto Insurance coverage is similar to the coverage you may carry on your personal auto; however, commercial automobile exposures can be more complex requiring specialty coverages to be considered based on the individual needs of your business. Basically, commercial automobile coverage can protect your company from any liability stemming from automobiles used in your business or any damage to the covered automobile.
Commercial Auto Insurance has the flexibility to provide coverage for business, personal, non-owned, or hired autos based on the coverage purchased and applied to each scheduled auto. The automobiles are classified by weight (light, medium, heavy, extra heavy) and by type of use (private passenger, service, commercial). Unlike personal auto policies that separate bodily injury and property damage limits (split limits), Business Auto Policies commonly utilize a Combined Single Limit (CSL) for the limit of insurance. This creates higher limits for both coverages, including per occurrence limits. Common commercial auto CSLs are $500,000 or $1,000,000.
COMMERCIAL AUTO INSURANCE PRODUCTS
BUSINESS AUTO INSURANCE. We provide you with targeted auto insurance to meet your small business insurance needs.
COMMERCIAL TRUCK INSURANCE. We provide commercial truck insurance for trucks and trailers of all sizes including: Agricultural truck, Box trucks, Delivery van, Semi trucks, Flatbed trucks, Front loaders, Ice cream truck, Refrigerated truck, Garbage trucks, Tractors, Auto hauler trailers and many more.
TOW TRUCK INSURANCE. A tow truck business is any business that earns income by towing or providing roadside repair to disabled vehicles. We provide insurance to protect your business.
EMERGENCY VEHICLE INSURANCE. We provide customized insurance policy for emergency trucks and medical transportation vehicles.
COMMERCIAL AUTO INSURANCE COVERAGES:
- Bodily Injury Liability coverage for other driver\’s and passengers’ injuries or death for which you are responsible.
- Property Damage Liability coverage for damages to someone else\’s property for which you are responsible
- Comprehensive Coverage for your vehicle in case of losses resulting from an event other than an accident, such as theft or a tree branch falling on your vehicle.
- Collision Coverage for your vehicle when your car hits, or is hit by, another vehicle.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage for your injuries, damages or death caused by an at-fault driver without insurance or without enough insurance to cover all costs.
- Medical Payments Coverage for care expenses incurred by you and passengers in your vehicle injured in an accident.
We specialize in Small and Medium-size Commercial Auto Insurance for more than 15 years. Whether you use your own car or a fleet of pickups or box trucks to get the job done, we can give you the protection you need. To learn more about Commercial Auto Insurance and get a customized insurance solution for your business, contact First Knight Insurance today.