GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE
California General Liability Insurance is very practical for any business and it doesn’t matter how small your business is. Accidents occur all the time, and by their nature, they cannot be predicted. In order to better guard against them turning into a case where a huge monetary loss results, General Liability insurance can offer protection for these unforeseen events.
Whether a neighbor slips and falls on the front steps of a home, or a patron of a store experiences a mishap when perusing the premises, both of these types of scenarios can result in a personal injury law suit. Having General Liability coverage assures the person who owns the home or Business establishment that they will have sufficient funds available as well as legal help in sorting through the incident and avoiding a huge loss.
Broad Range of GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE PROTECTION in California that you may consider:
- BODILY INJURY (the cost of care, the loss of services, and the restitution for any death that results from injury).
- PROPERTY DAMAGE COVERAGE (Physical damage to property of others or the loss of use of that property).
- PRODUCT-COMPLETED OPERATIONS (Liability protection if an injury ever resulted from something your company made or service your company provided).
- PRODUCT LIABILITY (Specialized product liability insurance that protects your company against lawsuits from product-related injury or accidents. No matter what your product is, if you are selling it you can benefit from California general liability insurance).
- CONTRACTUAL LIABILITY (Any liability you may assume by entering into a variety of contracts).
- OPTIONAL SPECIAL COVERAGES (Borrowed Equipment; Liquor Liability; Non-Owned Vehicles; Fire, Lightning or Explosion Damage; Water Damage Liability Protection; Legal Defense Costs; Medical Payments; Personal Injury; Advertising Injury; and specialized liability protection for specific business types).
We specialize in Small and Medium-size Business General Liability Insurance in California for more than 15 years. We understand the specific requirements and the needs of today’s business owners and well acquainted with the hazards of being underinsured or the dangers of being not insured. Feel free to call us and ask any questions you may have regarding insuring your business.