Medical Marijuana Insurance
- Dispensaries General Liability Ins
- Products Liability/ Marijuana Coverage
- Professional Liability
- Grow Equipment Insurance Coverage
- Business Property Insurance Coverage
- Crop Insurance
Maximum Limits of Liability
- Up to $5,000,000
- Facilities and groups that are primarily medical marijuana dispensaries
- Exposures associated with their dispensing activities
- Growing, cultivating and producing marijuana for medicinal use
Medical Marijuana Insurance California
Medical Marijuana Insurance was established when state voters approved Proposition 215 (also known as the Compassionate Use Act of 1996) on the November 5, 1996 ballot with a 55% majority. The proposition modified state law to allow people with cancer, anorexia, AIDS, spasticity, glaucoma, arthritis, migraines or other chronic illnesses the “legal right to obtain or grow, and use marijuana for medical purposes when recommended by a doctor”.
Why do you need Insurance?
People don’t usually believe that any bad things are likely, until something actually happens to them or their businesses. All businesses need to have proper insurance and it does not exclude Marijuana dispensaries, cannabis stores and growers, which should be safe and secure with the right protection. You need to protect your Business and Personal property, Product Liability to protect from liability associated with their product or work, Business Income and extra expense in the event of a misfortune.