CALIFORNIA PERSONAL AUTO INSURANCE
California Personal Auto Insurance helps you to protect you and your family against financial loss in the event of an accident or other cause of loss. It covers the injuries and damages caused by an accident and for which you are legally responsible. It may also cover the costs of repairing or replacing your vehicle if it is damaged or stolen.
In most states, you’re required to carry a minimum amount of liability insurance and also provide proof of insurance before you can license your vehicle or renew your driver’s license. If you are caught driving without car insurance, you may have to pay a large fine, have your driver’s license suspended, and/or have your car impounded.
PERSONAL AUTO POLICY CAN COVER:
- LIABILITY INSURANCE COVERAGE (Bodily Injury & Property Damage To Others) This coverage helps protect you in an auto accident from the damages done to the other driver’s property, including bodily injury. Liability coverage for property damage does not apply to the damage done to your car or other property you own.
- INJURIES CAUSED BY UNINSURED/UNDERINSURED MOTORISTS. Underinsured Motorists Coverage helps when the other driver is found legally responsible for an accident but has insufficient car insurance coverage to cover the expenses for injuries to you, your family members or passengers.
- MEDICAL PAYMENTS. The Medical Payments portion of an auto insurance policy covers you, your family members and any other passengers in your car for any necessary medical and dental services due to bodily injury caused by an auto accident.
- COMPREHENSIVE COVERAGE is a specific type of insurance that provides coverage for most types of damage to your car, as a result of an accident other than a collision. Typical scenarios where Comprehensive coverage applies include: breakage of glass, falling objects, fire, theft, windstorm, flood, malicious mischief, vandalism, or impact with an animal.
- COLLISION COVERAGE pays for damage to your vehicle caused by any accidental impact with another vehicle or object, and includes if your vehicle overturns. The maximum amount you’d receive under Collision coverage is the actual cash value of your vehicle minus the deductible you chose for this coverage.
You can also add our extended coverage such as rental reimbursement, towing and emergency road service, auto loan and lease protection and more. Contact First Knight Insurance to get a competitive AUTO Insurance quote. We have a variety of different Insurance companies to choose from and can find the best combination of coverage, value, and price for our clients.
Contact Insurance Experts
CALIFORNIA AUTO INSURANCE – LIABILITY INSURANCE – COMPREHENSIVE & COLLISION COVERAGE – LOS ANGELES